Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

03 - 09 - 1430 AH
24 - 08 - 2009 AD
01:57 AM
According to the official time of) Mecca Mother of Towns)

Brief Words from the Awaited Mahdi

In the name of Allah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), the Most Merciful.

{وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾}
(Azzumar — Chapter: 39 — Verses: 17-18)

Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani calls upon mankind to worship Allaah alone, associating none with Him, and to plead with no one apart from Him. He calls them to abandon any intercessors besides Allah and to embrace honorable manners, which He will uphold and complement for all. He forbids fellow human beings to wrong one another and invites all people to the path of peace, assurance and safety. He calls for justice, kindness, human brotherhood and corruption free Earth.
He opposes hostility towards non-believers who fight not against Muslims' faith, and commands treating them kindly and justly. There shall not be any coercion in matters of faith; instead, I call non-believers to worship Allaah alone and, apart from that, upon us only rests guidance; for unto Allaah they shall return and upon Him rests their reckoning.

I call for creating a pious, compassionate and kind society, one that invites to the way of Allah with wisdom and good persuasion and is keen to save people; a society that devotes itself to the cause of Allah, a cause to save His people by adhering to the truth. We will make nations better and; thereupon, Allah will open out to them blessings from heaven and earth. This is Allah's promise! Allah will not fail His promise.

This is a brief statement from the awaited Mahdi; they are calling me for Suhoor now and I have to sum up the objectives and the statement. Having said that, you my supporters and also members of the court of reason and logic, can you see any harm or wrongdoing in my cause!?

Peace be upon all His message-bearers! And all praise is due to Allah

Your brother, the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani.

اقتباس المشاركة 6417 من موضوع هذا قولٌ مختصرٌ للمهدي المنتظر ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
03 - 09 - 1430 هـ
24 - 08 - 2009 مـ
01:57 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

هذا قولٌ مختصرٌ للمهدي المنتظَر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

فإن كان ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو البشر إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له فلا يدعون مع الله أحداً ويدعوهم أن يذروا شفعاءهم من دونه، ويدعو إلى مكارم الأخلاق فيُتِمّها جميعاً للنّاس أجمعين، ويُحرِّم ظُلم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان، ويدعو النّاس جميعاً إلى سُبل السلام والأمن والأمان، ويدعو للعدل والرحمة والأُخُوَّة الإنسانيّة وعدم الفساد في الأرض وعدم مُعاداة الكفار الذين لا يحاربون المسلمين في دينهم ويأمر بالإحسان إليهم والقسط فيهم، ولا يُكرِه الناس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين، وإنما ندعوهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وعلينا البلاغ وإلى الله إِيابهم وحسابهم، وأدعو إلى بناء مجتمعٍ إنسانيٍّ ربانيٍّ، رُحماء يدعون إلى ربهم بالحكمة والموعظة الحسنة ويَحرصون على إنقاذ النّاس فيجعلون غايتهم وهدفهم السماويّ عند ربهم إنقاذ الناس باتّباع الحقّ، ونُصلِح الأمم ثم يفتح الله عليهم بركاتٍ من السماء والأرض، وعْد الله لا يخلف الله الميعاد.

وهذا قولٌ مختصرٌ للمهدي المنتظر وينادونني للسّحور الآن ولذلك اختصرنا البيان والأهداف، فهل تجدون يا أعضاء محكمة العقل والمنطق من الأنصار والزوّار في دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر أيَّ جورٍ أو ظلمٍ للبشر؟

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني .